Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome!

Bienvenue! This is my first post on my first blog...ever. I want to start by explaining what it is this blog is all about. I have created this as a vessel for me to practice writing documents pertaining to biblical topics. The title of the blog is taken from 2 Timothy 2:15 which says "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." That is my goal here is to post various articles by me, which are about a wide variety of topics, based on whatever pops into my head at the time I happpen to be writing. They will all be biblically based.

Now, the ground rules for respondiong to my comments are as such: Please, no coarse language or blasphemy. Crude humour and any form of sexual innuendo is asked to be left out as well. I trust, though, that anyone reading this blog wouldn't think of doing these things anyway.

Thanks for checkin' out Dividing The Truth!

God Bless You All!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment